If you are running an online campaign with services such as AdWords or Facebook Ads, you probably need to have conversion code fire when a conversion is made on your landing page.
If you do not have access to the campaign's "Thank You" page (maybe it's part of a company's website), you could still have your conversion code fire directly from your landing page, like this:
- Go to the landing page where you wish to embed conversion code.
- On the left hand menu – choose “SEO & Plugins”.
- Select the “External Conversion Code”
- If you have A/B testing set, select which of your variants you want to affect.
- Enter your tracking code in the text box and click “Save Changes”.
Now your conversion code is enabled, and will fire every time a conversion occurs.