To integrate your landing page with your Campaign Monitor account, follow these instructions:
Before starting the integration process, first build your landing page and create your landing page form.
Now you need to integrate this form (located on your Pagewiz landing page) with your Campaign Monitor account so that leads captured on your landing page are automatically sent to your Campaign Monitor contact list.
The integration process has two parts: Generating a Campaign Monitor web form and integrating your landing page with Campaign Monitor.
Part 1: Generating a Campaign Monitor Web Form
- Log in to your Campaign Monitor account.
- Click Lists & Subscribers =>Create a new list.
For ‘List type’ select ‘Single opt-in (no confirmation required)’.
From within your list click ‘Sign up forms’.
- Select the option ‘Copy/paste a form to your site’.
- Add or remove form fields until this form has the same fields as your landing page form has. Once you are done click ‘Get the code’.
- Copy the form’s code into a text file (using Notepad or another text editor) for easy access, and return to your Pagewiz account.
Part 2: Integrating the Landing Page with Campaign Monitor
- Go to ‘Settings’ of your landing page.
- Choose ‘Integrations’ from the left menu.
- Click ‘Settings’ beside ‘Webhook: Get Leads Directly to Your CRM’.
- You can see four tabs: Basic Settings, Default Fields, Form Fields, Custom Fields.
- On the ‘Basic Settings’ tab check the “Active” check box to enable lead forwarding from Pagewiz to your CRM and enter the URL which can be found within your form’s code.
The URL should look like this:
- Uncheck all the fields on the 'Default Fields' tab.
- On the ‘Form Fields’ tab, you have an automatically extracted list from your landing page’s form. Take the corresponding names for these fields as shown in the Campaign Monitor form code.
The tab should look something like this:
- Leave the ‘Custom Fields’ tab blank.
- Save the settings and your integration with Campaign Monitor should be active.
Test the integration by submitting test data on your landing page. Note that sometimes it takes five to ten minutes for the data to get imported into Campaign Monitor.