To integrate your landing page with your Bitrix24 account, follow these instructions:
Before starting the integration process, build your landing page and create your landing page form.
You will need to integrate this form (located on your Pagewiz landing page) with your Bitrix24 account so that leads captured on your landing page are automatically sent to your Bitrix24 contact list.
The integration process has two parts: Generating a Bitrix24 web form and integrating your landing page with Bitrix24.
Part 1: Generating an Bitrix24 Web Form
- Log in to your Bitrix24 account.
- Click CRM => CRM forms.
Click Add new form.
Add and remove form fields until this form has the same fields as your landing page form has. Once you are done click ‘Save’.
- Toggle the switch to ‘on’ to make the form go active. Click on the public link of the form to open the form’s web-page.
- Your form’s page should look like this:
- Press CTRL+U to open the form's page source code.
- Locate the form’s code and copy the form’s code into a text file (using Notepad or another text editor) for easy access, then go back to your Pagewiz account.
Part 2: Integrating the Landing Page with Bitrix24
- Go to ‘Settings’ of your landing page.
- Choose ‘Integrations’ from the left menu.
- Click ‘Settings’ beside ‘Get Leads Directly to Your CRM’.
- You see four tabs: Basic Settings, Default Fields, Form Fields, Custom Fields.
- On the ‘Basic Settings’ tab check the “Active” check box to enable lead forwarding from Pagewiz to your CRM and enter the next URL:
https://nooo-24.bitrix24.com + from within your form code’s action parameter:
The URL should look like this:
- Uncheck all the fields on the 'Default Fields' tab.
- On the ‘Form Fields’ tab, you have an automatically extracted list from your landing page’s form. Take the corresponding names for these fields as shown in the Bitrix24 form code.
The tab should look like this:
- Leave the ‘Custom Fields’ tab blank.
- Save the settings and your integration with Bitrix24 should be active.
Test the integration by submitting test data on your landing page. Note that sometimes it takes five to ten minutes for the data to get imported into Bitrix24.