To integrate your landing page with your BaseCRM account, follow these instructions:
Before starting the integration process, build your landing page and create your landing page form.
Now you need to integrate this form (located on your Pagewiz landing page) with your BaseCRM account so that leads captured on your landing page are automatically sent to your BaseCRM contact list.
The integration process has two parts: Generating a BaseCRM web form and integrating your landing page with BaseCRM.
Part 1: Generating an BaseCRM Web Form
- Log in to your BaseCRM account.
- Click Settings =>Tools => Lead Capture Form.
Add and remove form fields until this form has the same fields as your landing page form has. When you are done, click ‘Save’.
Click ‘Publish Options’ and make sure your hosted form is published.
- Open your lead capture form page by clicking the URL.
- Your form’s page should look like this:
- Press CTRL+U to open the form page’s source code.
- Locate the form’s code and copy the form’s code into a txt file (using Notepad or another text editor) for easy access, and return to your Pagewiz account.
Part 2: Integrating the Landing Page with BaseCRM
- Go to ‘Settings’ of your landing page.
- Choose ‘Integrations’ from the left menu.
- Click ‘Settings’ beside ‘Get Leads Directly to Your CRM’.
- You can see four tabs: Basic Settings, Default Fields, Form Fields, Custom Fields.
- On the ‘Basic Settings’ tab check the “Active” check box to enable lead forwarding from Pagewiz to your CRM and enter the URL, which is your website form's URL (your form’s code page) + /form. The URL should look like this:
- Uncheck all the fields on the 'Default Fields' tab.
- On the ‘Form Fields’ tab, you have an automatically extracted list from your landing page’s form. Take the corresponding names for these fields as shown in the BaseCRM form code.
The tab should look like this:
- On the ‘Custom Fields’ tab, insert the custom values from the BaseCRM webform code. Insert the values for all ‘type=”hidden” elements, as shown:
The format is key=value&key=value where the ‘name’ on the code will be the key. There must be an ampersand (&) between custom values.
It should look like this:
- Save the settings and your integration with BaseCRM should be active.
Test the integration by submitting test data on your landing page. Note that sometimes it takes five to ten minutes for the data to get imported into BaseCRM.