Using a Custom Image as Your Landing Page's Button
Using Pagewiz you can use a custom image to create your own custom made button. Here's how:
1. Add a button to your landing page.
2. Select the button by clicking it once.
3. On the top toolbar menu, under the 'Background' tab - choose the 'Texture' icon, and click 'Use an Image as a Texture'.
4. In the popup window - either select one of your uploaded images, or upload a new one from your computer. It will then be applied as a background to your button.
5. Make sure there's no fill-color applied to the button, which might be covering or hiding your image.
You have successfully created your own custom made button.